June 12, 2014 is Election Day


During a provincial election, your vote helps to select the premier of Ontario. To be eligible to vote in federal, provincial, and municipal elections, you must be a Canadian citizen, be 18 years old or older and be registered as a voter in a riding or area you are living in. For more information about the voting process in Ontario check out A Guide to Voting in Ontario’s Provincial Election If you would like to find more specific information about the candidates in Bruce-Grey-Owen Sound or voting in this region Elections Ontario is an excellent site to view.

YMCA Employment Services


Looking for work? Get help and advice at YMCA Employment Services
The YMCA Owen Sound Grey Bruce is the designated Employment Ontario (EO) service provider for Grey County. YMCA Employment Services offers information, services, programs and support to help you find a job. Their trained staff will help you find the services you need to start and be successful in your job search. They offer employment services throughout Grey County with locations in Hanover, Meaford, Thornbury, Durham, Dundalk and Flesherton. Learn more about the many employment services available at FREE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES.

Canadian Mental Health Association

The Canadian Mental Health Association offers services and support to anyone who has been diagnosed with a mental illness or is experiencing symptoms of mental illness. Support and education is also available for family members of people who are experiencing a mental health crisis. To find out more about the programs they offer click on the following link Canadian Mental Health Association Grey Bruce A mental health helpline is available in Grey and Bruce to serve people in distress or crisis. The mental health crisis number in Grey & Bruce is 1-877-470-5200.