Maple syrup is symbolic of Canada and trips to the sugar bush are a spring time tradition for many Canadian families.Taking part in a maple syrup festival is a wonderful way to experience this tradition. Visit a sugar bush and see how sap gets collected from maple trees and boiled into sweet syrup. Enjoy a day outside and take part in one of the many family friendly activities such as pancake breakfast, crafts and wagon rides. Here is a list of upcoming festivals taking place in Grey and Bruce Counties.
- Maple Sugar Moon Festival Grey Roots April 2, 2016
- Saugeen Bluffs Maple Syrup Festival April 2 & 3, 2016
- Belmore Maple Syrup Festival April 7 & 9, 2016
- Kemble Maple Syrup Tour and Artisan Market April 9, 2016
- Holstein Maplefest April 9 & 10, 2016
- Mission Zimbabwe Project Sugar Bush Breakfast April 23, 2016